New England Fertility is a well established gestational surrogacy program and has been in operation for over 20 years. It is well recognized in the U.S. and internationally.
Gestational surrogacy is highly successful. The chances of success vary and depend on factors such as egg and sperm quality.
Reasons for gestational surrogacy include:
- Hysterectomy or other surgery that renders the uterus nonfunctional
- Pregnancy loss due to an abnormal uterus
- Severe complications of pregnancy
- Medical conditions that precludes pregnancy (kidney disease, multiple sclerosis)
- Gay male couples who desire to have a child (using their sperm and a donated egg)